- As best possible, social distancing should always be practiced.
- YPL will limit participants on football field at a time and keep each age division separate
- No player/coach/spectator should come to YPL activities if they are displaying any symptoms of, or currently test positive for, COVID19.
- Fans and spectators to be limited to immediate family only. We recommend only one parent/guardian per player be in attendance.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented on sidelines and celebrations modified:
- Spectators will stand 6 feet apart from others and from the sidelines.
- No high fives, handshakes or intentional physical contact for celebrations.
- No shared water coolers or drinks of any kind.
- No shared food/team snacks.
- No sunflower seeds.
- No spitting.
- No chewing gum
- It is recommended coaches and spectators wear masks.
- Players may wear masks if they prefer, so long as it does not put them at risk of injury.
- All equipment should be sanitized at the conclusion of each practice/game.
- Parents should have hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes available for their athlete.
- Temperature Check – CDC considers a person to have a fever when he or she has a measured temperature of 100.4° F (38° C) or greater
- Covid-19 Screening Questionnaire
• All coaches and students should be screened for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 prior to a workout. Screening includes a temperature check.
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
- Have you had recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had close contact of care for someone with COVID-19?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
*We will take temperature*
As circumstances vary across the country, YPL may consider putting into effect additional safety
measures as necessary and in compliance with state and local guidelines. Bottomline, we want you
to be able to return to play with confidence knowing you’ll get the same fun, quality instruction and
convenience you’ve come to love and expect from YPL.
In the event a player or coach or a family member of a player or coach tests positive for COVID-19,
please contact Rob Harris for further instructions (email@example.com)